Integrate Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) into your existing fleet management system with the Gasboy Atlas (DEF) dispenser available in heated or unheated cabinet models. Our Atlas® DEF dispenser is designed with the user interface that’s already familiar to your drivers. And it uses the same system interfaces as our standard Atlas dispenser, so it works seamlessly with your existing Gasboy® fleet management system and applications.
The Atlas DEF dispenser comes in two configurations: a Cold Weather Model and a Warm Weather Model.
- The Cold Weather model has a thermostatically controlled heated hydraulic cabinet with internal hose storage and an enclosed heated nozzle hang-up designed to prevent DEF freezing and crystallization. The Cold Weather model is rated for installations down to -30ºC.
- The Warm Weather model is intended for warm ambient temperature locations with an unheated hydraulic cabinet using conventional nozzle boot and hose hanger. The Warm Weather model is rated for ambient conditions down to +12ºF.
Both models are Weights and Measures approved and use a stainless steel Coriolis Mass Flow meter with no moving parts for exceptional accuracy and reliability. With stainless steel tubing and DEF resistant hose, the Atlas DEF models have several inlet options compatible with either underground tanks or above ground skid pallets. All models come with a full 1-year parts and labor warranty.
- Weights & Measures approved Coriolis mass flow meter with no moving parts
- Accurately measures DEF, but has no moving parts that wear or stick
- Measures mass directly and independently from viscosity and density changes
- Unaffected by temperature, conductivity, and solid content.
- Compatible with existing Gasboy fleet management infrastructure
- Familiar to your drivers
- Designed specifically for the unique characteristics of DEF
- Cold Weather and Warm Weather models available
- Full 1-year parts and labor warranty
|Rugged Welded G90 Galvanized steel frame||Gasboy RS485 Interface or Pulse Output for 3rd party controllers|
|Structural foam bezel with clear polycarbonate window and backscreen polycarbonate dialface|
|All models come with a field wiring junction box for easy installation||Lighted Brands / Dialface LED|
|Replaceable sheathing - painted or optional 304 embossed stainless steel||External high hose retractor - Warm weather models only.|
|Atlas Electronics with electronic calibration||Non-resettable Electromechanical Totalizer|
|Coriolis Mass Flow Meter - no moving parts|
|Large 1” Backlighted LCD volume display - capacitive backup|
|MET Safety Approval, NIST (W&M) Approval|